Day 11: List 10 Pet Peeves You Have
1. The things geese do. Like honk, fly, look @ me, walk near me, continue to breed. You know, the norm.
2. Big Mouths. I have a big mouth…sort of. It’s true that I tell my closest friends almost everything, but they do the same for me. We all tell our closest people everything in the hopes that we get advice. But those who disrespect that confidence and will blab to everyone about everything and make everyone uncomfortable really irritate me.
3. Loud Chewers. Ew. Nuff said.
4. Dishonesty. I hate when people lie. It’s just so ooky and it hurts people! Why do something that’s going to hurt someone else? It’s just plain cruel.
5. Negativity. I abhor negativity. I get self defeating sometimes, but there’s always something to be super happy about pretty much all of the time. Why focus on the thing you do not have when you have lots of other cool stuff? Why be mad all of the time when there is a super awesome world waiting for you?!
6. Pretentiousness. Yes, your taste in music is better than mine, your blog is better than mine, you drink red wine and I only like white wine so my pallet totally sucks. You ONLY eat at certain restaurants and I like chicken wings. I totally get how you just know everything and it’s so superior and your house in a better part of town and brand name pants makes you my better. *eye roll*
7. People That Hate the Lion King. How the freaking eff do you hate the Lion King?!
8. Gratiuities Included in the Bill. A tip is a reward for good service, not an expectation. It just irks me.
9. Sanctimommies. I don’t care if you breastfed your child until they started JK and only feed them organic food and helicopter parent and put them in every lesson and teach them dutch in your spare time while playing the harp and knitting all of their sweaters and sewing their socks; not every mom can do that. Some moms feed their kids Hamburger Helper and used formula. They’re not evil. Moms should be building each other up, not tearing them down.
10. Russell Crowe. He butchered Stars and I will never forgive him.
One thought on “The 2013 30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 11”
Your style is very unique compared to other folks I’ve read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you’ve got the opportunity,
Guess I’ll just book mark this site.
Comments are closed.